The Engagement Manager position offers excellent career and growth opportunities for talented, highly motivated professionals with significant prior experience. As a professional member of our firm’s team, your initial responsibilities will include:
- Managing the execution of individual project modules. This typically includes developing hypotheses, managing data collection, model creation and analyses, conducting primary and secondary research, creatively tackling information limitations, and surfacing insights.
- Supporting our Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high quality case execution.
- Owning and developing executive client relationships, presenting to a wide range of audiences, and working day-to-day with clients and other stakeholders.
- Reporting to Partner and Principle, effectively seeking guidance on technical and senior-level steer to projects
- Coaching consultants and helping them develop their skill sets.
While specific responsibilities will vary based on previous experience the ideal candidate will have the following:
- 7-12 years of experience in business management consulting and Chemical, O&G and Energy industries
- Prior consulting experience is required
- Strong background in conceptual problem solving and analytical skills
- Track record of leading and managing teams and delivering against tight deadlines in fast paced and demanding environments
- Outstanding communication skills; confidence in presenting to senior executives
- Undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic program
- Willingness to travel