Enabling business transformational change through Business Architecture
- January 9, 2023 - January 10, 2023
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm GMT+4
- Virtual Classroom
This course offers practical lessons on how forward-thinking organizations are enabling end-to-end strategic planning through execution using Business Architecture. Topics include business model development, impact analysis, solution design, and includes how Business Architecture is being incorporated to enable other very important practices. Participants will explore areas such as strategy and execution with effective planning in the context of capabilities and functions, as well as taking a look at roadmaps, communication plans and the importance of stakeholder management, and cultural awareness in these initiatives. The course builds on the business architecture methods taught in our popular Practical Application of Business Architecture course, diving deeper into the transformational change initiative.
Corporations are investing like never-before in the digital transformation of their organization. Yet more often than not, they do not have much or enough to show for it. IT-driven agile teams tend to work in silo from the rest of their colleagues and too often they do not deliver according to the business strategies and objectives of their company.
Business Architecture’s critical role in enabling a transformational change is becoming increasingly recognized within organizations as well as the business and academic communities. Business Architecture must be used early on at the planning stages of a business transformational change first to minimize the time that can be wasted between business stakeholders and business analysts while gathering information, second to lower significantly the number of transformation failures before the delivery of solutions that really meet the business strategies and objectives of the enterprise, and finally to make sure that teams from different programs/projects do not deliver conflicting or partly redundant solutions.
Key course takeaways
After attending and participating in this course, you will be better able to:
- Understanding the strategic concepts used in Business Architecture
- Getting to know the approach to strategy execution that ensures proper implementation of initiatives
- Learning how to build effective business models
- Getting insights on strategy mapping frameworks
- Learning how to translate strategy into strategic initiatives]
- Understanding how to do impact analysis
When you earn your Business Architecture Certificate, everyone will know you have invested your time and energy in learning both the concepts and practices used by business architects, strategists, and business leaders to gain business advantage. Business architecture skills are broadly applicable in many organizational roles and functions–armed with wisdom and practical knowledge your organization can really use, upon completion of this Certificate your resume will reflect your ability and achievement.
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Use the frameworks and tools needed to complete business architecture to establish different views on the concept and practice of strategy development
- Creating a Business Motivation Model to structure strategic thinking
- Developing a Business Model Canvas to conceptualize strategic business models
- Creating a Business Capability Model to conceptualize and structure a business
- Identify key Stakeholders and their concerns; determine how to find answers for those concerns
- Using Hoshin Kanri for translating strategies into actionable initiatives
- Preparing company for strategic execution by analyzing impact of strategic initiatives on capabilities, value streams, organization and people
- Putting the knowledge into practice – Demonstration of the real-life examples
This course is helpful for anyone seeking a better understanding of the manner in which transformational changes may be designed and implemented. It is intended for professionals who have a role in organization effectiveness, consultants involved in organization and process design, and leaders at any level who anticipate changing their organization to better align with strategy. Hence, audience may include executives trying to transform their business models, HR managers supporting transformational endeavors using various change management practices, IT managers interested in enabling large-scale change efforts with comprehensive and robust IT architecture, as well as anyone interested in application of the concepts and practices of Business Architecture on the strategic level of any kind of organization in any industry.
Our latest webinar recording
Instructors bioLearn from world class faculty and experts
100% online, instructor-led. Our courses are expressly designed to fit the lives of busy professionals like you.
Courses are personally developed by instructors practitioners experts to help you gain today’s most in-demand skills.
Exams are managed by Business Architecture Guild®, it is responsible for the certification process and controls the best practices in it.
- US$1,900 + VAT
- For information regarding payment terms, cancellation rights, transfer policies and fees, please contact us.