The Top Team Effectiveness
- April 28, 2021 - April 29, 2021
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm GMT+4
- Virtual Classroom
Few teams function as well as they could. But the stakes get higher with top teams of executives. Dysfunctional teams of the C level executives can slow down, derail, or even paralyze a whole company. A CEO’s top team requires even more careful alignment than other executive teams, because of the outsize influence it wields over the rest of the firm. At this level, rivalries, competing priorities, and differing viewpoints can hamstring not only a team but an entire company.
In this course built around our decades-long specialization in C-suite executives, we are particularly focused to these relationships, as well as to the relationship of a top team with the board and the relationships of individuals with each other. Learn through this case-based course how to make sure that each member is able to flex and grow in a way that helps not only their own development but that of the team.
Our world-class faculty will give you insights into how to navigate this new and rapidly changing environment and address how you can best adapt your leadership style to continue to get the most from your teams. We will take proven methodologies to directly improve the leadership capabilities of top team executives, as measured by the impact they have on even their most skeptical colleagues.
Key course takeaways
After attending and participating in this course, you will be better able to:
- Assessing the top team effectiveness
- The leader as coach – coaching to optimize team performance
- How to get the right people on the team, and the wrong ones off
- Addressing team dynamics and processes and leadership within high performance teams
- Ensuring high motivation and commitment within teams, particularly during crisis conditions
- Improve your top team’s effectiveness through key behaviors
- Effectively promote change in your organization, and breach resistance to change
- How to role model individual and team development so it flows rapidly throughout your business, will the top team members be championing this openly and publicly
- Strengthen your relationships by practicing empathy and broaden your support group to achieve your goals
- Learn how to infuse your life with meaning, and to provide meaning for your colleagues during challenging times
- Leading remote and diverse teams
The course provides business leaders, regardless of their organization size or type, with the strategic frameworks and tools to build and lead teams that leverage individual strengths to achieve outstanding results.
Develop an enhanced ability to lead high-performing teams, this program places executives in settings and contexts that will change the way they experience leadership.
- Gain new perspectives on how to manage top teams
- Explore the importance of high-performance top teams
- Examine the nature of remote teams and how to maximize their effectiveness
- Develop your leadership style to achieve effective leadership in teams
- Understand how to effectively leverage diversity within teams to build sustained performance
- Understand how to develop team members’ motivation and commitment particularly in the current COVID-19 context
Business leaders who are looking to improve or develop teams in order to maximize performance and organizational effectiveness. The course is designed primarily for the top teams, specifically executives from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors. Participants leave the program with an expanded peer network, plus specific tools and frameworks to better understand team dynamics and drive better team performance.
Our latest webinar recording
Instructor bioLearn from world class faculty and experts
100% online, instructor-led. Our courses are expressly designed to fit the lives of busy professionals like you.
Courses are personally developed by instructors practitioners experts to help you gain today’s most in-demand skills.
Exams are managed by SHRM, it is responsible for the certification process and controls the best practices in it.
- US$1,900 + VAT
- For information regarding payment terms, cancellation rights, transfer policies and fees, please contact us.