Stefan Stefanovic, PartnerOrganizational Effectiveness and Strategy Execution Practice
- Organizational effectiveness consultant and a change agent with vast experience in supporting business growth across different industries in the US, Europe, and the Middle East
- Expertise includes full end-to-end project management of complex HR transformations, organizational design, manpower planning, team development, and forward-thinking leadership
- Stefan holds a BA in business administration for human resources from the Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, WI
- Holds a certificate from the Harvard University Division of Continuing Education for “Strategies for Leading Successful Change Initiatives”
- He is also recognized by HR Certification Institute as a Human Resources Business Professional HRBP®
Stefan is a senior consultant experienced in working on international joint ventures and mega startups in the GCC region mostly in the energy and utilities industry sectors.
Led the corporate culture change initiative for Gazprom, a National Oil & Gas company that was followed by series of complex HR undertakings that included organization design with the optimal headcount for the five-year horizon and multi-million dollar/year cost optimization opportunity, job architecture, career architecture, and performance management. Introduced a new career framework that established a transparent and functional career path supporting 13,000 employees. Leading the SAP Success Factors implementation and data migration enterprise-wide.
Acted as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to top management and HR professionals on all human capital management matters for the largest ever built petrochemical company in the world in a single stage (Sadara Chemical Company ~USD30 billion). Responsible for driving the best practices in the areas of HR business partnering, talent acquisition, talent management, total rewards, organizational development, HR information systems, and Saudization initiatives.
Led the Saudi Telecom Company (STC) Workforce Delivery project during the 4G network upgrade and provided support for a large network modernization of existing FTTH and 3G network and LTE deployment activity for Saudi Telecom. Ensured the continuous supply of talent needed to achieve business objectives.
If you’d like a initial diagnostics consultation, please start by completing the form: