Advanced Organizational Design
- January 20, 1970 - January 19, 1970
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm GMT+4
- Virtual Classroom
We live in day and age marked by change. Leaders across the board must deal with rapid changes in business models, market forces, technological platforms, resource scarcity, competitive landscapes, and global challenges. Our current approach in dealing with organizational change and decision making might have been appropriate for situations with more predictability and stability, but they now need to be more “fit-for-purpose” for dealing with external change, while taking advantage of the opportunities that present themselves.
Advanced Organizational Design course is designed to equip business leaders and OD practitioners with a pragmatic and practical know-how necessary to succeed in the systems arena, where change, uncertainty, and scale are important factors. Each learning module in the Advanced Organizational Design course is a highly interactive and delivered within the two-day workshop that will introduce you to leading methodologies in Organizational Design through real life business examples.
Key course takeaways
After attending and participating in this course, you will be better able to:
- Apply the theoretical and practical building blocks of organizational design
- Select your design team and develop the most efficient and effective approach to engaging stakeholders
- Apply the ‘Star Model’ for a coherent approach to diagnosing design issues and developing design criteria
- Develop a vision for your organization or department that describes its desired future state and provides a goal that everyone in the organization should strive to meet
- Identify and align the mission-critical systems that build the organization’s capacity to perform the mission and achieve the vision
- Develop design concepts that incorporate the principles of a high-performance culture: open communication; decentralized decision-making; collaborative relationships; diversity
- Link design to your organization’s strategy and value discipline
Exploring challenges of leading and managing organizational design and change prepares you to drive organizational evolution and innovation as the business environment rapidly evolves. You will gain new insight into the strategies used by top global companies to eliminate roadblocks to change—and improve your ability to become an effective agent of corporate change and organizational effectiveness.
Managers, leaders, decision makers, consultants, and anyone responsible for projects, complex processes, and the budgets and people involved with them. Learners will come from every continent and from a diverse range of organizations, including private sector companies large and small, nonprofits, governments, and NGOs.
Our latest webinar recording
Instructor bioLearn from world class faculty and experts
100% online, instructor-led. Our courses are expressly designed to fit the lives of busy professionals like you.
Courses are personally developed by instructors practitioners experts to help you gain today’s most in-demand skills.
Exams are managed by Organizational Design Community, it is responsible for the certification process and controls the best practices in it.
- US$1,900 + VAT
- For information regarding payment terms, cancellation rights, transfer policies and fees, please contact us.