Organizational Culture Transformation
- April 21, 2021 - April 22, 2021
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm GMT+4
- Virtual Classroom
A company’s organizational culture encompasses the driving values and behaviors that contribute to its unique social and psychological environment. The success—or failure—of a company relies on the true alignment of organizational culture with the business’s direction moving forward. The introduction of new business lines; end of product cycles; or the transformation of an organization from back-office operations to more client facing roles can have a significant impact on the organizational culture—and not always in a positive manner.
Equally; mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, substantial leadership changes—as well as diversification and expansion—are just some events that make organizational change inevitable. Being aware of the potential impact and working to soften the blows these events can have on your company’s culture is critical for the success of the company.
Key course takeaways
After attending and participating in this course, you will be better able to:
- Learn how to implement culture change and manage the change process
- Identify key actions and plans you need to create an action plan
- Learn how to create and define goals that get implemented
- Perform a current state analysis on present cultural conditions
- How to tie culture change to specific business objectives
- Identify why you need culture change
- How to adopt a positive organizational approach to culture change
- Learn how to identify and measure a culture
- Understand the different behavior measurement methods you can use to measure culture change
- Learn why culture management is an important part of change management
- Learn the principles of positive culture change in a business
Exploring challenges of leading and managing organizational design and change prepares you to drive organizational evolution and innovation as the business environment rapidly evolves. You will gain new insight into the strategies used by top global companies to eliminate roadblocks to change—and improve your ability to become an effective agent of corporate change and organizational effectiveness.
Managers, leaders, decision makers, consultants, and anyone responsible for projects, complex processes, and the budgets and people involved with them. Learners will come from every continent and from a diverse range of organizations, including private sector companies large and small, nonprofits, governments, and NGOs.
Our latest webinar recording
Instructor bioLearn from world class faculty and experts
100% online, instructor-led. Our courses are expressly designed to fit the lives of busy professionals like you.
Courses are personally developed by instructors practitioners experts to help you gain today’s most in-demand skills.
Exams are managed by Organizational Design Community, it is responsible for the certification process and controls the best practices in it.
- US$1,900 + VAT
- For information regarding payment terms, cancellation rights, transfer policies and fees, please contact us.