Paul Lalovich, PartnerOrganizational Effectiveness and Strategy Execution Practice
- Paul successfully led and supported business transformations across a variety of industries, making significant progress in reducing costs and improving operating effectiveness
- Paul worked extensively in the emerging markets of Asia, Europe and The Middle East (du, Gazprom, Norconsult, Global Medical Solutions, Sadara Chemical Company, Willis Towers Watson, Mercer Consulting, Oliver Wyman, ENEC and more recently Agile Dynamics)
- Paul is a PhD candidate and he holds a Union University, Master’s degree, Industrial Economics Management, as well as a Bachelor of Industrial Economics Management
- Columbia Business School, Postgraduate Diploma, Digital Business
- In addition to his academics Paul is Certified Business Architect and Change Management Specialist
His core expertise is in helping organizations to align the business objectives of a customer to the strategy and solution to achieve them by ensuring the right mix of organizational capabilities.
To drive business results in large scale business transformations Paul leveraged his versatile industry expertise to develop the most effective scenario prioritization, organizational capability maps, roadmaps, and business cases.
He designed and led business transformation and change management programs at Ministry Of Economy Planning (MEP) and The Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC), Sadara Chemical Company in the KSA, Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) in the UAE, Ooredoo in Qatar, etc. Delivered research insight, project management solutions as well as awareness/training workshops for the C level teams.
Served as an advisor to executive management and guided leaders and their teams to make sound choices about culture, organizational design, talent management, executive rewards, strategic workforce planning and change management. Design and implementation of short and long term executive and wider employee incentive plans, that drive sustainable growth, increase shareholder and investor values and provides for effective key talent retention.
Follow on Twitter @paullal8
If you’d like a initial diagnostics consultation, please start by completing the form: